Your Pet Brain, and How To Train Your Brain Co-Founders Mike Cline and Aydika James join the Stay Grounded Podcast with Raj Jana to talk about their passion to make an impact in the world of mental health, and the creation of “Brain,” their new brain plushie with a purpose.
“Brain” is on a mission to create a million happy brains. And to make that happen, 50% of all profits from Your Pet Brain go toward bringing mental health resources and “edu-tainment” to the world. The goal is to make mental health something cool to talk about.
This braincast about Your Pet Brain explores:
- How to create space and safety for your brain, inside a noisy environment.
- The importance of the feeling of the word ‘home’.
- How awareness can help us to achieve flow states.
- How a sense of belonging ties into safety
- Why kindness and humor can defuse challenging situations and spark meaningful conversations.
- Why ‘stick to the end’ can help you move through stress and challenge powerfully.
- Why Mike and Aydika created a giant brain plushie with a purpose – and how it can nurture your mental health.
- The power of personalizing your brain.
- Tips for sparking a different relationship with your brain.